Join the webinar on "Gender inclusion in the transport sector"!
5 May 2022
PIARC, ITF and TRB, big transport organisations with a global reach will present different perspectives on working with gender inclusion in the transport sector and discuss strategies and examples for more inclusivity.
The purpose of the webinar “Gender inclusion in the transport sector” taking place next 7 June 2022 3.30-5.00 PM (Paris time) on Zoom and organised by the Promotion of gender inclusion and diversity Team of PIARC together with PIARC Technical Committee 1.1 "Performance of Transport Administrations" (working group 3), is to discuss the challenges in the transport sector regarding gender inclusion. The experts will also identify examples and strategies on ways to bridge the gender gap.
PIARC, the International Transport Forum (OECD) and the Transportation Research Board, big transport organisations with a global reach will present different perspectives on working with gender inclusion in the transport sector and discuss strategies and examples for more inclusivity.
The webinar is open to anyone interested.
- Register here
- Date: 7 June 2022 (3.30-5.00 PM (Paris time))
- Language: English
- Free of charge
- Introduction - PIARC work with gender inclusion and diversity- Emanuela Stocchi
- Transport administrations are work with gender inclusion and diversity - Working group leader of WG 3 TC.1.1, Anna Wildt- Persson, Swedish Transport Administration, Sweden
- Case study: Argentina - Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina, vice President of PIARC Vialidad Nacional Argentina
- ITF work with gender with their corporate partners - Sharon Masterson head of ITF corporate partnerships board
- Gender inclusion in TRB - Hilary Nixon -TRB standing committee on women and gender
- Q&A and discussion (20 min)