International Seminars on Road network operations
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of PIARC in the field of road network operations. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Online organised from Paris (France), 22 June 2021, Electric Road Systems – Business Models organized by the Task Force 2.2.
- Online organised from Paris (France), 15 June 2021, Smart Roads Classification organized in the context of PIARC's Special Project “Smart Roads Classification”, with the support of Universitat Politècnica de València (Spain).
- Online organised from Paris (France), 17 February 2021, Electric Road Systems – Technology Assessment organized by the Task Force 2.2.
- Cape Town (South Africa), 05-07 November 2018, Integrated Road Transport and Mobility jointly organized by the Technical Committees B.1, B.3 and B.4.
- Xi'an (China), 12-13 November 2014, Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Technologies and Inputs from ITS in Network Operations jointly organized by the Technical Committee 1.5, the Technical Committee 2.1, the Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute (CAREERI), Key Laboratory of Shaanxi Provincial Highway Traffic Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Shaanxi Provincial Highway Institute.
- Buenos Aires (Argentina), 6-7 November 2013, Urban Mobility, Roads Operation and ITS Applications jointly organized by the Argentinean Roads Association, the Technical Committee 2.1 and the National Roads Administration of Argentina.
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 25-27 April 2011, Roads and Highways: optimising services for customer organized by the Technical Committees 1.4 and 3.1.
- Tokyo (Japan), 10 July 2009, Traffic management in urban areas and application of ITS jointly organized by the ST B and the Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia (REAAA).
- Santiago (Chile), 11-13 April 2007, ITS and road safety organized by the Technical Committees 1.4 and 3.1.
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 14-16 August 2006, ITS in the network operation organized by the Technical Committee 1.4 in cooperation with the Ministry of Work Malaysia, Public Work Department Malaysia, Malaysian Highway Authority, Institute of Highways and Transportation, Road Engineering Association of Malaysia (Malaysian Branch)and PLUS Expressway Berhad.