International Seminars on Road network operations
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of PIARC in the field of road network operations. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Rabat (Morocco), 11-13 May 2023, Innovative road operation concepts for safe and sustainable mobility jointly organised by the technical comittee 2.4 "Road Network Operation / Intelligent Transportation Systems" of PIARC, the Permanent Moroccan Association of Road Congresses (PMARC) and the Ministry of Equipment and Water.
- Buenos Aires (Argentina), 26-28 September 2022, Building Smart Approaches for Freight, Road Network Operations and ITS Technology jointly organized by the Technical Committees 2.3 and 2.4.
- Online organised from Paris (France), 4 November 2021, Electric Road Systems - National policies and strategies organised by the Task Force 2.2.
- Online organised from Paris (France), 22 June 2021, Electric Road Systems – Business Models organised by the Task Force 2.2.
- Online organised from Paris (France), 15 June 2021, Smart Roads Classification organised in the context of PIARC's Special Project “Smart Roads Classification”, with the support of Universitat Politècnica de València (Spain).
- Online organised from Paris (France), 17 February 2021, Electric Road Systems – Technology Assessment organised by the Task Force 2.2.
- Cape Town (South Africa), 05-07 November 2018, Integrated Road Transport and Mobility jointly organised by the Technical Committees B.1, B.3 and B.4.
- Xi'an (China), 12-13 November 2014, Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Technologies and Inputs from ITS in Network Operations jointly organized by the Technical Committee 1.5, the Technical Committee 2.1, the Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute (CAREERI), Key Laboratory of Shaanxi Provincial Highway Traffic Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Shaanxi Provincial Highway Institute.
- Buenos Aires (Argentina), 6-7 November 2013, Urban Mobility, Roads Operation and ITS Applications jointly organised by the Argentinean Roads Association, the Technical Committee 2.1 and the National Roads Administration of Argentina.
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 25-27 April 2011, Roads and Highways: optimising services for customer organised by the Technical Committees 1.4 and 3.1.
- Tokyo (Japan), 10 July 2009, Traffic management in urban areas and application of ITS jointly organised by the ST B and the Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia (REAAA).
- Santiago (Chile), 11-13 April 2007, ITS and road safety organised by the Technical Committees 1.4 and 3.1.
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 14-16 August 2006, ITS in the network operation organised by the Technical Committee 1.4 in cooperation with the Ministry of Work Malaysia, Public Work Department Malaysia, Malaysian Highway Authority, Institute of Highways and Transportation, Road Engineering Association of Malaysia (Malaysian Branch)and PLUS Expressway Berhad.