International Seminars on Earthworks
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of PIARC in the field of road earthworks. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Tunis (Tunisia), 03-05 May 2023, Resilient, sustainable and safe rural roads & earth structures for a better future jointly organized by the Tunisian Road Association (ATR), the Ministry of Public Works and Housing (MEH), and PIARC's technical committees 2.2 "Accessibility and Mobility in Rural Areas" and 4.3 "Earthworks".
- Online organised from Sochi (Russia), 02-04 November 2021, Resilience and Innovation in Earthworks jointly organized by the Technical Committee 4.3 "Earthworks" in cooperation by the Federal Highway Agency (Russia) and the Russian Asphalt Pavement Association (Rosasfalt, Russia).
- Tunis (Tunisia), 14-16 November 2018, Best Practices for Earthworks and Rural Roads jointly organized by the by the Tunisian Road Association (ATR) and the Technical Committee D.4 "Rural Roads and Earthworks".
- Madrid (Spain), 19-20 April 2018, Earthworks in Europe organized jointly by the Technical Committee D.4 "Rural Roads and Earthworks", CEDEX, the General Roads Directorate of the Ministry for Promotion, the Roads Technical Association and ETSI de Caminos C y P de la UPM.
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 09-13 November 2014, Slope and Road Foundation Drainage and Stormwater Management jointly organized by the Technical Committee 4.4 "Earthworks and Unpaved Roads", the Ministry of Works Malaysia, Public Works Department Malaysia, Malaysian Highway Authority, Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia and the Road Engineering Association of Malaysia.
- Rabat (Morocco), 09-10 June 2014, Earthworks and Pavements in Arid and Semi-arid Zones jointly organized by the Technical Committee 4.4 and the Permanent Moroccan Association of Road Congresses (AMPCR).
- Cotonou (Benin), 29-30 October 2009, Geotechnics and unpaved roads organized by the Ministry's delegate to the President of the Republic responsible for land Transport and the Public Works and the Technical Committee D.4.
- Iasi (Romania), 31 May-2 June 2007, Adapting road earthworks to the local environment organized by the Technical Committee 4.5.