International Seminars on Road Policies
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of PIARC in the field of road policies. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- New Dehli (India), 17-19 February 2011, Reducing the Carbon Footprint in Road Construction organized by the Technical Committee A.1 and the Indian Roads Congress with the support of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India.
- Osaka (Japan), 13-14 October 2009, Public-Private Partnerships in the Road Sector organized by Japan Road Association (PIARC National Committee of Japan) and the Technical Committee A.2.
- Budapest (Hungary), 6-7 May 2009, Implemented and Envisaged Road Toll Policies in the Central-Eastern European Countries organized by the Technical Committees A.3 and the Coordination Center for Transport Development.
- Rabat (Maroc), 14 April 2009, Financing of road infrastructures organized by the Technical Committees A.2 and the Morrocan General Road Directorate.
- Arusha (Tanzania), 16-20 April 2007, Sustainable road financing and investment organized by the Technical Committee 1.2, African Road Maintenance Funds Association (ARMFA), Association of African Road Managers and Partners (AGEPAR), The Association of Southern Africa National Roads Agencies (ASANRA), and the Sub-Saharan Africa Transport Policy Program (SSATP).
- Monterrey (Mexico), 8-12 May 2006, Sustainable development and road transport organized by the Technical Committees 2.1 and 2.2.
- Cancún (Mexico), 11-13 April 2005, Road pricing with emphasis on financing, regulation and equity organized by Technical Committees 1.1 and 1.2.
- Coolum (Australia), 1st November 2001, Road management within an integrated transport system organized by the Strategic Theme 4 and Austroads.