Collaborate with PIARC
How to Partner with PIARC - Connect and collaborate with road experts from around the world
- Regional Road Organizations
- Broad Scoped International Organizations
- Regional International Organizations
- Thematic International Organizations
PIARC sees great potential in joining forces with other organizations engaged in roads and road transport to advance the work on topics in PIARC’ Strategic Plan. PIARC’s experience is that concrete and carefully chosen collaboration activities bring added value to the members of the Association.
All collaboration activities should be mutually beneficial for all partners.
- PIARC take part in other
- PIARC organizing sessions or side events
- PIARC experts participating as speakers or moderators in sessions
- PIARC contribute to other
organizations’ technical activities:
- PIARC representatives joining in working groups
- Other organizations take
part in PIARC events:
- Providing support in the coordination of PIARC events such as seminars, webinars, or roundtables
- Providing support in the development of Congress sessions and activities
- Other organizations
contribute to PIARC activities:
- Providing expertise to support the work of the Technical Committees and Task Forces and other PIARC products via associate members
- Providing translation support for PIARC products
- Launch new joint projects or task forces.
- Strategic level input and
PIARC Advisory Group
PIARC Advisory Group consists of international organizations that PIARC invites to discuss recent activities and trends in the road sector and to identify or progress joint activities. The Advisory Group can also offer recommendations for studies or projects it believes important for the Association to undertake, but which might be beyond the scope of the Strategic Plan.
All types of collaboration activities with PIARC involve the General Secretariat or the Technical Committees and Task Forces - or both - and sometimes call upon actors such as the President or Vice-Presidents.
PIARC is always open to considering new ideas and possible collaboration activities that may benefit the Association’s members.
To discuss possible collaborations with PIARC – please contact the Technical Advisor on Strategic Partnership, email@example.com