International Seminars on Environment
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of PIARC in the field of environment. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Havana (Cuba), 08-10 November 2017, Climate Change Adaptation, Risk And Disaster Management For Roads And Road Organizations jointly organized by the Technical Committees A.3, E.1 and E.3.
- Bali (Indonesia), 22-24 April 2014, Road Sustainability and Green Technology organized in cooperation between the Technical Committee 1.3, the Road Engineering Association of Asia (REAAA) and the Indonesian Road Development Association (IRDA).
- New Dehli (India), 17-19 February 2011, Reducing the Carbon Footprint in Road Construction organized by Technical Committee A.1 and the Indian Roads Congress with the support of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India.
- Timisoara (Romania), 16-18 September 2009, Environment and sustainable Transport organized by Technical Committees A.1 and B.4 in cooperation with the Professional Association of Roads and Bridges from Romania and the National Company of Motorways and National Roads of Romania.
- Monterrey (Mexico), 8-12 May 2006, Sustainable development and road transport organized by the Technical Committees 2.1 and 2.2.