Seminars and workshops Road tunnels operations
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars and workshops organized by the Technical Committees of PIARC in the field of road tunnels operations. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- San Juan (Argentina), 15-17 April 2015, Binational Mountainous Road Tunnel Operations organized by the Technical Committee 3.3 "Road Tunnels Operations".
- Cape Town (South Africa), 18-20 October 2017, Road Tunnels in Low and Medium Income Countries organized by the Technical Committee D.5 "Road Tunnel Operations" and SANRAL.
- Da Nang (Viet Nam), 23-25 October 2013, Sustainable Road Tunnel Operations co-organized by the Viet Nam Road and Bridge Association (VIBRA) and the Technical Committee 3.3 "Road Tunnels Operations" with the support of governmental authorities.
- Santiago de Chile (Chile), 17-19 October 2012, Long Road Tunnels: the design, construction and operations challenges organized by the PIARC National Committee of Chile, i.e. Asociación Chilena de Carreteras y Transporte - ACCT, Chile's National Committee on Tunnels and Underground Space (CTES), the Chilean Ministry of Public Works, division of concessions and public works coordination - MPO-CCOP and the Technical Committee 3.3.
- Xiamen (P.R. of China), 25-26 March 2011, Construction, operations and management of road tunnels organized with the Ministry of Communications, at the Xiamen University.
- Buenos Aires (Argentina), 23-26 March 2010, Road tunnels and ITS applications organized with the National Road Directorate of Argentina, the School of Road Engineering of the University of San Juan, ITS Argentina and ITS Chile.
- Chongqing (P.R. of China), 18-20 October 2006, Road tunnel operations and management of safety organized with the Ministry of Communications, the Tunnel Engineering Society of China, at the Chongqing Communications Research and Design Institute.
- San Juan (Argentina), 29-31 March 2006, Safety and operation of road tunnels organized with the National Road Directorate of Argentina, the School of Road Engineerong of the University of San Juan.
- Beijing (P.R. of China), 6-8 November 2002, Tunnels and road technologiesorganized with the Ministry of Communications.
- Vina del Mar (Chile), 24-26 April 2002, Operation of tunnels organized with the Ministry of Public Works of Chile.
- Paris (France), 26 January 2010, Road tunnels and dangerous goods - QRA Model