International Seminars on Financing of Road System
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of PIARC in the field of Financing of Road System. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Santiago (Chile), 09-10 July 2014, Highway & Roads Financing co-organized by the Technical Committee 1.2, the Chilean Association of Roads and Transport and the National Road Administration of Chile
- New Delhi (India), 11-12 November 2013, Experience Gained in PPP Projects in Road Sector - The Way Forward co-organized by the Indian Road Congress (IRC), the Technical Committee 1.2 and the French Government.
- Osaka (Japan), 13-14 October 2009, Public-Private Partnerships in the Road Sector organized by Japan Road Association (PIARC National Committee of Japan) and the Technical Committee A.2.
- Rabat (Maroc), 14 April 2009, Financing of road infrastructures organized by the Morrocan General Road Directorate and the Technical Committee A.2.
- Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), 2-3 December 2008, Road maintenance techniques and financing methods organized by the Technical Committee A.2, the Association of African Road Managers and Partners (AGEPAR), the African Road Maintenance Funds Association (ARMFA), the PIARC National Committee of Burkina Faso (CB-PIARC), the Road Maintenance Fund of Burkina Faso (FER-B).
- Arusha (Tanzania), 16-20 April 2007, Sustainable road financing and investment organized by The Ministry of Infrastructure Development of the United Republic of Tanzania in collaboration with the Technical Committee 1.2, African Road Maintenance Funds Association (ARMFA), Association of African Road Managers and Partners (AGEPAR), The Association of Southern Africa National Roads Agencies (ASANRA), and the Sub-Saharan Africa Transport Policy Program (SSATP).
- Cancún (Mexico), 11-13 April 2005, Road pricing with emphasis on financing, regulation and equity organized by Technical Committees 1.1 and 1.2.
- Coolum (Australia), 1st November 2001, Road management within an integrated transport system organized by Strategic Theme 4 - Management and Administration of the Road System and Austroads.