Visit the website with all the technical content presented at the World Road Congress
The Congress pre-proceedings are available online and now open to everyone. The final proceedings will be available soon. Stay tuned!
Under the theme "Connecting Cultures, Enabling Economies", the XXVIth World Road Congress, held from 6 to 10 October 2019 in Abu Dhabi (UAE), confirmed its role as a major event for the road sector worldwide. This event, organized by the World Road Association (PIARC ) and the Abu Dhabi Department of Transportation (DoT), brought together more than 6,000 participants from 144 countries, more than 3,700 delegates and more than 40 ministers and deputy ministers from around the world to share their views, best policies and practices over five days. The Congress has included 62 sessions, 13 workshops and 6 technical visits.
The Congress pre-proceedings are available online and now open to everyone: https://pre-proceedings-abudhabi2019.piarc.org
- the Congress programme, including the technical programme and the accompanying persons' programme,
- the introductory reports to the sessions,
- the national reports produced by PIARC member countries for the strategic direction sessions,
- individual communications selected by the Technical Committees and Task Forces from among the proposals received following the call for communications,
- the activity report of the World Road Association for each of the years since the last World Road Congress in Seoul in 2015.
To access all the papers presented, you must be a PIARC member or have registered on https://piarc.org/en/users.newaccount.htm (free).
Note that this web site is still written in the future tense.
The final proceedings will available soon. Stay tuned!