Proceedings of the XXIIth World Road Congress - Durban
From 19 to 25 October 2003, le XXIInd World Road Congress and the associated exhibition organized in Durban by the World Road Association and the South African Organizing Committee gathered together over 3500 persons from 108 countries.
This CD-Rom contains the final proceedings of this congress; you will find:
- a presentation of the venues of this event,
- the general program of the congress, the program of each session together with its introductory report,
- national reports prepared in reply to the enquiry launched by some Strategic Theme Coordinators,
- individual papers selected by the PIARC Technical Committees or Strategic Theme coordinators on several issues to complement the work done within the Technical Committees,
- the transcript of the Ministers' session,
- the list of the participants,
- information about the exhibition,
- the winning essays of the PIARC Prizes 2003 international competition launched by PIARC in 2001,
- the PIARC Activity report which covers the activity of the association between the last World Road Congress in Kuala Lumpur in 1999 and Durban.
To remember the first World Road Congress organized by PIARC in the sub-Saharan Africa, a selection of photos and short videos are provided on the CD.
Note: when a text was only produced in English, it is this version which appears by default in the French and Spanish editions
- Date : 2003
- Domain(s) : Road Policies / Environment / Financing of Road System / Road Safety / Road Network Operations / Urban Mobility / Design of Inter-urban Roads / Road Assets Management / Road Pavements / Road Bridges / Road Tunnel Operations / Terminology / General
- PIARC Ref. : CD-Durban
- Price member: 48 EUR
- Price non-members: 96 EUR