Vth World Road Congress - Milan 1926 - National Reports
1st Section: Construction and Maintenance
- Question 1: Concrete Roads. Progress achieved in the use of materials for the construction of roads in cement concrete. Conclusions.
- Question 2: Bituminous and Asphaltic Roads. Qualities required of the materials employed : binder, aggregate
- Question 3: Standardisation of test for the following Roads-Materials. Coal-tar, bitumens and asphalts
2nd Section: Traffic and Administration
- Question 4: Census of Traffic. Search for uniform international bases for adoption in every country.
- Question 5: Development and Planning of Towns in interests of Traffic. Progress achieved ln the general control traffic in towns
- Question 6: Special Roads Reserved for Motor Traffic. Conclusions