ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
The PIARC magazine
Your quarterly magazine on roads and road transportRead the online mag
N° 393 — Calgary 2022 - The Honourable Mentions
2nd Quarter 2022 / June
Contents of the issue N° 393 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Patrick Malléjacq
Spotlight on young professionals - Kazuhito Ohashi (Japan)
Forum for a National Committee
- Artificial intelligence Surface Temperature Prediction Model - Carol Valentine and Martha Topp
- Towards a More Resilient Spanish Road Network - Mónica Laura Alonso, Laura Parra, Fernando Jiménez and Laura Crespo
- Development of Road Visibility Inspection System Using Driving Video Images Recorded by On-board Video Camera - Kazuhito Ohashi, Yasuhiro Nagata, Yasuhiro Kaneda, Toru Hagiwara, Sho Takahashi and Yuki Nakamura
- The SISMET Method: a Preliminary Assessment Tool to Determine Seismic Risk on Urban and Peri-Urban Road Infrastructures in a Crisis Management Context - Denis Davi
- Development of Autonomous Snow Blowers Using the Quasi-Zenith Satellite System on Expressways in Japan - Atsushi Ichikawa, Katsuyoshi Abe, Kazue Usui, Toshiaki Itou and Keigo Kurihara
Log in before downloading documents!
76 pages, English, number of subscribers: around 1,200 people, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Nazir Alli (South Africa)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France)
Printing/Distribution: INGENIDOC / Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.