ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 392 — Winter Service and Resilience
1st Quarter 2022 / March
Contents of the issue N° 392 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Nazir Alli
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- Israel - Advanced Transport Project Management
Spotlight on young professionals - Rémi Reiff (France)
Forum for a National Committee
- Risk Management for a Disaster with "Road-On Map" - Akihiko Masuo and Hidenori Tomiyama
- Development of Anti-Icer Spreading Support Technology Based on Operator's Mental Workload Evaluation - Roberto Tokunaga, Tomonori Ohiro, Akira Saida, Takeshi Murakami and Masaya Sato
- Increased Resilience of Earthworks on State Roads in Northern Spain - Lessons Learned between 2011 and 2018 - Felipe Collazos-Arias, Laura Parra-Ruiz and Mónica Laura Alonso Pá
- Development of a Doctrine on the Use of Abrasives in France - Rémi Reiff, Arnaud Escal, Stéphanie Gaudé, Didier Giloppé, Ludovic Burghgraeve and Damien Vaillant
- Climate Resilience in the Road Sector in Mozambique - Iracema Mascarenhas and Manuel Tangune
Log in before downloading documents!
64 pages, English, number of subscribers: around 1,250 people, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Nazir Alli (South Africa)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France)
Printing/Distribution: INGENIDOC / Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.