ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 388 — Freight Transport
1st Quarter 2021 / March
Contents of the issue N° 388 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- Italy - The Road Landscape of Pian Perduto After the 2016 Earthquake
- France - Part two of the PIARC Earthworks Manual due for publication in 2021
Spotlight on young professionals - Diego Ramirez Cardona (France)
Forum for a National Committee
Baltic Cooperation in the Road Sector
- Freight Transport: The Lifeline of the Economy and Society in the Past, Present and in the Future - Martin Ruesch and Tiffany Julien
- HGV Spacing and Silhouettes on a Motorway - Olivier Quoy and Bernard Jacob
- Identifying Technology Applications to Address Freight Transportation Challenges and Needs in Texas - Caroline Mays, Casey Wells and Mark Jensen
- Expert System for the Identification of Appropriate Logistics Areas in Austria - Patrick Grassl
- Hydrogen Among Other Solutions to Decarbonate Road Freight Transport - Bernard Jacob, Patrick Pélata and Else-Marie Marskar
- Focussing on the Human Face of Road Freight Transport - Olivier Quoy
- Dynamic Weighing and High-Capacity Vehicles in the Pre-XVIII Congress on Road Design and Transport - Silvia Sudol
Log in before downloading documents!
56 pages, English, number of subscribers 2,250 people, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France), Robert Sachs
Printing/Distribution: INGENIDOC / Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.