ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 386 — Road Bridges
3rd Quarter 2020 / September
Contents of the issue N° 386 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Patrick Malléjacq
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- France: Towards a More Responsible Approach of Level Crossings
- PIARC Italy: Autonomous Driving and Anas’ Smart Road
- Morocco/France: Assessment of the Value of Road Assets in Morocco’s Arterial Road Network based on the HDM-4 Approach
- Belgium/Switzerland/France: Focus on Road Freight Transport
- Safety and Extension of Life Time of Road Bridges - Kiyohiro Imai
- Improvement of Access Equipment on Girders of Honshu-Shikoku Bridges - Masato Matsuba, Yuki Kishi, Yoshihiro Asakura and Toshihiro Matsuo
- Detection of Delaminated and Cracked Concrete with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - Aleš Žnidarič, Maja Kreslin, Andrej Anžlin and Andarž Krivic
- Decision-Making for Highway Bridge Safety - Joseph Hartmann
- How to Select the Best Solution Between Several Repair and/or Reconstruction Solutions for a Road Bridge? Pierre Gilles and Michele Mele
- Italferr and Anas: Our Commitment to the New Bridge in Genoa The Two Companies of the State Railways Group Have Taken Care of the Executive Project and Testing - Aldo Isi and Massimo Simonini
- Safety Assessment of Fire Damaged Cable-Stayed Bridge - Heungbae Gil
- Bridge Design toward Improved Inspection and Maintenance - Mohamed Parak
- Process for Evaluating Options for Bridges - José Luis Canales
Log in before downloading documents!
64 pages, English, distribution: 2,220 copies, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France), Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.