ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 384/385 — 26th World Road Congress, Abu Dhabi, General Report
2nd Quarter 2020 / June
Contents of the issue N° 384/385 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- Slovenia: "BUSko", Implementation of the system for alerting drivers on the presence of school children on the road, waiting for a school bus
- Côte d’Ivoire: In-place recycling of pavements and asphalt recycling: challenges and prospects for Côte d’Ivoire
Spotlight on young professionals - Juan Sebastián Cañavera Herrera (Columbia)
Forum for National Committees - Côte d'Ivoire
- XXVI World Road Congress – Abu Dhabi, October 2019 Connecting Cultures, Enabling Economies - General Report
- Intelligent Controlled Compact Parking – Pilot implementation of a new parking management for trucks - Jens Dierke and Rainer Lehmann
- Development of Environment Friendly Cold Mix Asphalt - Keigo Hatakeyama, Kentaro Koshi and Tomoki Okamura
- Wider economic benefits of transport systems - How Norway is working with it - Anne Kjerkreit and James Odeck
- Emergency Communications At The Forth Bridges - Chris Waite and Hughes Gillies
Log in before downloading documents!
80 pages, English, distribution: 2,500 copies, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France), Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.