ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
The PIARC magazine
Your quarterly magazine on roads and road transportRead the online mag
N° 383 — 26th World Road Congress, PIARC Prizes 2019
1st Quarter 2020 / March
Contents of the issue N° 383 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
Spotlight on young professionals - Anne de Bortoli (France)
Forum for National Committees - Niger
- PIARC Prizes: Discover the eight winners of the XXVI World Road Congress - Marie-Claude Petit
- Efforts in Mexico to Implement a Road Safety Audit System - Alberto Mendoza, Maria Cadengo and Carlota Andrade
- Which Road Resurfacing Strategies Best Promote Sustainability? Case Study on a French Motorway Section - Anne de Bortoli
- Alternative Secondary Raw Materials for Road Construction Based on Pulp and Paper Industry Reject. Paperchain Project - Hani Baloochi, Diego Aponte, Marilda Barra, Adriana Martínez, Rodrigo Miró, Juan José Cepriá, Roberto Orejana and Asier Oleaga
- Economic Growth Through Effective Rural Road Asset Management - Robert Geddes, Tamba K. Amara, Emmerentian Mbabazi and Presley Chilonda
- Rebuilding an Urban Motorway Interchange to Promote Ecological Diversity and Shape the Landscape Quebec City - Martin Lafrance and Jérome Guay
- Adapting Road Network Design, Maintenance and Operations Documents to the Realities of Climate Change - Marie Colin and Fabien Palhol
- Opportunities and Challenges with Automation in Road Construction and Condition Monitoring in England - Dr Iswandru Widyatmoko, Giacomo D’Angelo & Yi Xu, Robin Hudson-Griffiths, Arash Khojinian, Malcom Simms and David Giles
- Substitution of Asphalt with Expanded Polystyrene - Eloy Parra, Teresa López Lara and Juan Bosco Hernández
Log in before downloading documents!
60 pages, English, distribution: 2,450 copies, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Robert Sachs, *Revised automated translation
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.