ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 382 — 26th World Road Congress, Abu Dhabi, 6-10 October 2019
3rd Quarter 2019 / October
Contents of the issue N° 382 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: France : The Earthworks Manual: A Major Reference Guide in the Road Infrastructure Sector - United States : How to Achieve Sustainable Mobility? - Inclusive Transport – Creating Better Lives for All - Belgium : CEDR Governing Board Workshop on Pow
Spotlight on young professionals - Khalid Raouz (Sweden)
Forum for National Committees: Belgium
- Strategic Direction Reports: at the Heart of Topical Road Issues - Patrick Malléjacq
- Strategic Theme A - Management and Finance* - Ernesto Barrera
- Strategic Theme B – Access and Mobility Innovative Transport Solutions to Optimize Access and Mobility - Shigeru Kikukawa
- Strategic Theme C - Road Safety* - Jean-François Corté
- Strategic Theme D - Infrastructure The Untold Story: Infrastructure Preservation - Oscar Gutiérrez-Bolivar
- Strategic Theme E – Climate Change, Environment and Disasters The Progress of the Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Measures in the Transport Sector Following the Paris Agreement - Roberto Aguerrebere Salido and Juan Fernando Mendoza Sánchez
Log in before downloading documents!
60 pages, English, distribution: 2,400 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Robert Sachs, *Revised automated translation
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.