ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 381 — Road Asset Management
2nd Quarter 2019 / June
Contents of the issue N° 381 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Patrick Malléjacq
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: Mexico: Numerical Modelling of a Pavement Taking into Consideration Moisture Conditions and Type of Foundation Level
Spotlight on young professionals - Omar Viveros Carrera (Mexico)
Forum for National Committees: Tunisia
- Road Asset Management: from Local Level to Supranational Perspectives, from Successfully Implemented Approaches to Visions for the Future - Thomas Linder
- Digitalization 4.0 in Asset Management - A challenge for the future! - Alfred Weninger-Vycudil
- Common Framework for a European Life-Cycle Based Asset Management Approach for Transport Infrastructure Networks - Darko Kokot
- ISO 55001 Certification - An example from the UK* - Sam Beamish
- Requirements for the Education of Road Asset Managers -A PIARC Approach* - David Darwin, Slawomir Heller and Ylva Lindstrom
- Multi-Objective Approaches to Cross-Asset Resource Allocation in Transportation Asset Management - Vittorio Nicolosi, Maria Grazia Augeri and Fulvio Soccodato
- Development of Advanced Asset Management Systems for Japanese Expressways - Shigeru Shimeno, Isao Ueda and Tomonobu Tanino
- Advances in the Implementation of Road Asset Management in Chile - Miguel Valdés Flores and Carlos Ruiz Trevizan
- Maintenance Programming for Performance-based Contracts using the HDM-4 - Ricardo Solorio
Log in before downloading documents!
64 pages, English, distribution: 2,350 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.