ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 380 — Environment
1st Quarter 2019 / March
Contents of the issue N° 380 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Robin Sébille
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: Chile: Road Safety Audits/Inspections - An Unmet Promise; South Africa: Universal access for all road users; Greece: A Proposed Approach for Implementing Enterprise Risk Management in Road Organizations; Singapore: The Use Of Public Address System
Spotlight on young professionals - Marwa Mejri (Tunisia)
Forum for National Committees: Bulgaria
- PIARC's International Climate Change Adaptation Framework for Road Infrastructure — Elements of Analysis on Applicability and Refinement by Eric Dimnet, Gordana Petkovic and Juan Fernando Mendoza
- Electric Roads: A Solution for the Future by Sarah Reeves, Damien Bateman and Dominic Leal
- Environmental Impact of Practices and Storage Protocols Relative to Deicing Agents by Ludovic Burghgraeve
- Can we Trust the Road Sensors for Winter Service? by Michel M. Eram and Torgeir Vaa
- The RAMS-Approach for Road Tunnel Operations by Urs Welte and Jean-Claude Martin
Log in before downloading documents!
60 pages, English, distribution: 2,500 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.