ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 379 — Urban Mobility
4th Quarter 2018 / December
Contents of the issue N° 379 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Patrick Malléjacq
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: Iran: The Role of the World Road Association in the Evolution of Road Safety in Iran Terminology: Introducing Spanish as a Reference Language of the World Road Association Road Dictionary - A Genuine Challenge
Spotlight on young professionals - Si Liu (China)
Forum for National Committees: Germany
- Sustainable Mobility: What are the Challenges Faced by our Cities and by PIARC? André Broto
- Are New Mobility Services Going to Redefine the Urban Landscape ? Wanda Debauche
- Achieving Compact Cities Linked by Transit Network in Japan Akira Endo, Takashi Yajima and Takumi Nishimura
- Sustainable Mobility in Urban Regions: What are the Highest-Priority Needs? André Broto
- The Case for Optimizing the Use of Public Urban Spaces Wanda Debauche and Olivier Van Damme
- Best Practices for Improving Urban Transport Efficiency in China: Case Study in Zhuzhou and Shenzhen Xumei Chen
- Analysis of Developments in the Infrastructure of Transportation Systems in the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires Oscar Fariña
- Enhancing the Benefits Ascribed to «Bus Rapid Transit» Projects Mathieu Luzerne and Quentin Moulas
- Universal Design Project for the Seoul Subway: Development of a Subway Transfer Map for Users with Reduced Mobility Namkung Ok, Yoonjae Shin and Ahyun Kim
Log in before downloading documents!
64 pages, English, distribution: 2,500 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.