ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 377 — Winter Service
2nd Quarter 2018 / June
Contents of the issue N° 377 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
- The World Road Congress, 6-10 October 2019, Abu Dhabi
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: Germany, Finland, Italy and Belgium
Spotlight on young professionals - Henri Giudici (Norway)
- Conclusions Drawn From the XVth International Winter Road Congress, Gdansk, February 20th-23rd, 2018 -Didier Giloppé
- Evaluating Countermeasures Against Heavy Snowfall Affecting Road Traffic in Japan - Takayoshi Saitou, Norimichi Takemoto, Motoyoshi Omata and Kazuhide Kiyasu
- An Investigation of the Road Salt Phytoremediation Possibilities in France - Ivana Durickovic, Rémi Suaire, Carole Colin, Lucie Barbier, Jean-Yves Leblain and Anne-Claire De Rouck
- Safety Effects of Lower Speed Limits During Winter Months in Finland - Jaako Klang
- Sweep-Salting - A Method for Winter Maintenance of Bicycle Paths in Sweden - Anna Niska and Goran Blomqvist
- Exceptional Snow Removal Effort at Bonneval-sur-Arc, France - Alain Baudet
Log in before downloading documents!
60 pages, English, distribution: 2,700 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.