ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 376 — Road Safety
1st Quarter 2018 / March
Contents of the issue N° 376 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Patrick Malléjacq
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: Germany, South Korea, Spain, Saint Vincent, the Grenadines and Bhutan
Spotlight on young professionals - Tengho Kamga (Cameroon)
- Road safety: Policies, Strategies and Action Campaigns - Laurent Carnis
- From the UN Road Safety Resolution to the World Road Association's Action - Roberto Arditi
- Design and Operations of Safer Road Infrastructure - Shaw Voon Wong
- Road Infrastructure: A Key Building Block for a Safe System - Rob McInerney, Blair Turner and Alaster Barlow
- Implementation Status of Road Safety Audits and Inspections in Latin American Countries - Alberto Mendoza and María Cadengo
- Pedestrian Audits - A Checklist for Safety and Quality Inspections of Pedestrian Infrastructure - Dominik Schmitt and Jürgen Gerlach
- Prioritizing Road Safety Actions in an Effort to Save Lives - Laurent Carnis
- Road Safety Issues in Latin America - Interview - Hilda Gómez and Laurent Carnis
- Vulnerable Road Users on Rural Highways: A South African Perspective - Steven Robertson
- Vulnerable Road Users on Rural Highways - A Malaysian Perspective - Wong Shaw Voon, Poi Alvin Wai Hoong and Mohamad Radzi Mohd Amirudin
Log in before downloading documents!
64 pages, English, distribution: 2,700 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.