ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 375 — Winter Maintenance
4th Quarter 2017 / December
Contents of the issue N° 375 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Wojciech Kowalewski
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: France, United Kingdom, Terminology
FORUM FOR NATIONAL COMMITTEES OF THE WORLD ROAD ASSOCIATION: Poland
- The 15th International Winter Road Congress in Gdańsk: A sneak preview of paper content - Didier Giloppé
- Managing the Risk of Avalanches on the Road - Andrés Olloqui
- Use of the Pikalert® System in the Wyoming Department of Transportation Connected Vehicle Pilot Deployment - A. Siems-Anderson, G. Wiener, T. Brummet, S. Linden, W. Petzke, P. McCarthy, V. Garcia,A. Ragan, T. English, D. Gopalakrishna, E. Hsu
- Climate Change and Adaptation Needs for Road Infrastructure in Indian Himalayan Region - Indranil Bose and Aditi Paul
- A Winter Maintenance Manual for the Finnish Transportation Agency - Juha Äijö and Jarkko Pirinen
- Measuring Sustainability in Winter Service Operations - Wilfrid A. Nixon and Richard Mark DeVries
- A Technical Description of LARS and Lumi: Two Apparatus for Studying Tire-Pavement Interactions - Henri Giudici, Mathis Dahl Fenre, Alex Klein-Paste y Katja-Pauliina Rekilä
Log in before downloading documents!
64 pages, English, distribution: 2,600 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.