ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 374 — Innovating Techniques
3rd Quarter 2017 / September
Contents of the issue N° 374 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Patrick Malléjacq
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- UPDATE: Italy, Japan, Lithuania
FORUM FOR NATIONAL COMMITTEES OF THE WORLD ROAD ASSOCIATION: Morocco
- Innovative Road-Building Technologies Dedicated to the Innovative Road - Nicolas Hautière, Hasnaa Aniss, Jean Dumoulin, Emmanuel Chailleux, Pierre Hornych and Stéphane Laporte
- Coastal Highway Route E39 in Norway - Børre Stensvold
- Innovation Policy Adopted by Morocco's Roads Directorate - Omar Essekelli
- Design and Construction of the Beipanjiang Bridge - Liu Bo
- Zhangjiajie's Grand Canyon Glass-Bottom Suspension Bridge - Wan Tianbao
- Reuse Opportunities for Electric Steel Mill Slag in Morocco's Road-Building Sector - Mohamed Afechkar
- And What if the Road of the Future Was Already Within our Grasp? Pascal Duhoo
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, English, distribution: 2,520 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.