ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 369 — Seoul 2015 - XXVth World Road Congress, the certificates of merit
2nd quarter 2016 / April
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 369
by Jean-François Corté and Patrick Malléjacq
- What's new? Meetings of the World Road Association - New First Delegates - Welcome Woo-Chul
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association: Dominican Republic
- Spotlight on Young Professionals: Catherine Roh ( New Zealand)
- Use of natural additives in the production of warm mix asphalt in Cuba - Accessit - Emerging countries - Dr. Anadelys Alonso Aenlle, Dr. Eduardo Tejeda Piusseaut and Reynier Moll Martínez
- Road safety impact bonds - A financial business case - Certificate of merit - Safety of road users and road workers - Rob McInerney, Hafez Alavi, Bill Bui and Dean Hislop
- The winter model - Socio-economic cost calculations for the future - Certificate of Merit - Sustainable development - Ph.D. Anna K. Arvidsson
- Analytical design of thin surfaced asphalt pavements in Germany - Certificate of Merit Road design and construction - Dr. Sabine Leischner, Frohmut Wellner and Markus Oeser
- Asset management of Honshu-Shikoku bridges - Certificate of merit - Road maintenance and operation - Kazunori Yamaguchi and Akira Moriyama
- A comparative study of sustainability tools to assess an asphalt road pavement's life cycle - Certificate of merit - Road maintenance and operation - Johan Maeck
- Roman roads: 100,000 km of freeways, built 2,000 years ago - The contribution of Augustus Roberto Arditi and Miss Monica Paganini
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.