ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
The PIARC magazine
Your quarterly magazine on roads and road transportRead the online mag
N° 368 — Seoul 2015 - XXVth World Road Congress, The prize-winning papers
1st quarter 2016 / January
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 368
by Oscar de Buen Richkarday
- What's new? Annual meetings of the World Road Association, Seoul 2015 - Head office of the Association - New First Delegates - Obituary
- Update: Introduction to the Xxvth World Road Congress by Jean-François Corté Seoul 2015 - A successful congress by Dr. Kyung-Soo Yoo PIARC and COP 21: an initiative of the World Road Association
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association: Mongolia
- Spotlight on Young Professionals: Kenneth yamu (Papoua New Guinea)
- Introducing the World Road Association Prizes 2015 Jane Weldon and Lina Sofia Engström
- Proactive management of slope hazards - Waioeka Gorge pilot study Catherine Roh
- Taking decisions in the rehabilitation of flexible pavements based on non-destructive measurements Carlos Andrade Neto, Jorge Rufino and Iván Machado
- Justifying road safety investments for locations without collisions by quantifying road safety risk Paul de Leur and David Hill
- Pilot project to quantifying social benefits of road rehabilitation for project prioritization - Toni-Petteri Paju and Kenneth Yamu
- The accuracy of ex-ante cost benefit analysis - Evidence from the Norwegian road sector - Anne Kjerkreit and James Odeck
- Risk management in action on Queensland's reconstruction program David Hinds
- Revolutionizing personal mobility by offering mobility as one full service - Sonja Heikkilä
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.