ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 367 — On the road to Seoul
3rd quarter 2015 / July
Contents of the magazine Routes/Roads N° 367
by Hak Song Kim
- What's new? Executive Committee in Riga - Appointment - Obituary - Publication - International Transport Forum (ITF)
- Update: XXVth World Road Congress, Seoul, South Korea - TC 2.4 Workshop in Helsinki
- Post-seminars of the Association: Australia - Argentina - Cameroon
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association - Malaysia
- Spotlight on young professionals: Sanita Muižniece (Latvia)
- Managing risk on the road to recovery - Connie Yew
- Direct and indirect effects of Korea's expressways - Jonghak Kim, Yongseok Ko and Minyoung Kim
- Weigh-in-motion for controlling excess loads - Bernard Jacob, Louis-Marie Cottineau and Jean-Michel Simonin
- Lay-bys and protection against lateral obstacles in tunnels - Marc Tesson, Kristen Drouard and Magalie Escoffier
- The application of fixed fire-fighting systems in road tunnels - Bruce Dandie and Norris Harvey
- Maintenance of the strategic road network in England - Alan Taggart and Sam Beamish
- Estimation of load carrying capacity of bridges based on damage and deficiency - Kiyohiro Imai and Scot Becker
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.