ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 366 — Management of Road Assets
2nd quarter 2015 / April
Contents of the magazine Routes/Roads N° 366
by Thomas Linder
- What's new? Welcome - Publications - Nominations - Obituary
- Update: XXVth World Road Congress, Seoul, South Korea - AGEPAR
- Post-seminars of the Association: Ecuador - Malaysia
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association - France
- Spotlight on young professionals: Egidijus Skrodenis
- Implementation of a management assistance system dedicated to road maintenance in Niger - Philippe Lepert and Ibrahim Maman Sanda
- The Portuguese national road network pavement management system - João Morgado, Francisco Costa Pereira, Sandra Lopes and Carlos Santinho Horta
- Methods for pavement maintenance planning at operational level and distribution of maintenance funds among sub-networks - Slawomir Heller
- The road asset management in Latin-American countries and Spain, implementing new ideas and procedures - Carlos Ruiz Trevizán
- The 5th generation road: the joint A10/A11 motorway section - Christophe Hug, Jean-Yves Blanchard, Pierre Hornych, Juliette Blanc and Jean-Pierre Kerzreho
- New pavement types reduce rolling resistance - Bjarne Schmidt
- Load capacity measurements with the traffic speed deflectometer (TSD) - Olaf Weller, Roland Degelmann and Dirk Jansen
- Energy saving and performance modelling of tunnel lighting systems for investment decision-making - Paola Verde, Pietro Varilone, Francesco Caporaso and Michele Montecuollo
- Cortés' route to the conquest of Tenochtitlán - Andrés A. Torres-Acosta and Luz A. Gradilla-Hernández
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.