ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 365 — Improved mobility in urban areas
1st quarter 2015 / January
Contents of the magazine Routes/Roads N° 365
by André Broto
- What's new? Live from Santiago - Honorary members - Abu Dhabi, host City of the XXVIth World Road Congress - Nominations
- Update: XXVth World Road Congress, Seoul, South Korea - The snow and ice databook - Conference debate on climate change
- Post-seminars of the Association: Chile (TC1.2) China (TC4.3 and TC1.5/2.1) - Indonesia (TC2.2)
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association - Romania
- Spotlight on young professionals: Tanel Jairus (Republic of Estonia)
- Improving urban mobility in emerging countries - David Ménascé and Maureen Ravily
- The medium-term strategy to realize multimodal mobility in Tokyo Metropolitan Region - Takashi Yajima
- Infrastructure of transportation systems in metropolitan area of Buenos Aires - Olga Vicente and Oscar Fariña
- Mobility issues in large urban areas: Paris metropolitan area - André Broto and Julien Villalongue
- Supporting road management and operations through ITS - The experience of ANAS S.p.A. - Pierluigi De Marinis and Michele Adiletta
- Bus rapid transit (BRT): A concept also popular on urban motorways - François Rambaud
- Cycling and pedestrian policies in cities and metropolitan areas worldwide - Lluís Alegre and Francesc Carbonell
- Regional transport and urban design concept of Greater Berne as a trigger - Urs Gloor
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.