ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 364 — Integrated risk management
4th quarter 2014 / October
Contents of the magazine Routes/Roads N° 364
by Keiichi Tamura
- What's new? Vienna - Technical Report on the Importance of Road Maintenance - Appointments - Welcome
- Update: Seoul Congress - e-Routes/Roads
- Post-workshop of the Association: United Kingdom - Italy
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association - Ecuador
- Spotlight on young professionals: Matías Valenzuela Saavedra (Chile)
- US experiences with asset management: adapting to extreme events and associated risks - Julius Wlaschin
- Disaster management for Tokyo inland earthquakes in Japan - Toshiharu Yoshida, Keiichi Tamura and Hiroaki Miyatake
- Experience regarding traffic management in relation with London Olympic Games 2012 - Justin Ward
- Lessons in managing emergency situations learned from various disaster experiences - Yukio Adachi and Maarten Blomme
- Risk and emergency management as a basis for road intelligent transportation systems (ITS) planning and operation - Enrique Belda Esplugues, Pedro Tomás Martínez and Ioannis Benekos
- Application of risk assessment as tool for road tunnel safety management - Bernhard Kohl, Tineke Wiersma and Guillermo Llopis Serrano
- An innovative training for road operations - Pierre Charcellay
- Traffic control centers - organization and role in traffic risk and incident reduction (Greece) - Athanasios Saramourtsis, Athanasios Tsantsanoglou, Evangelos Viskos and Ioannis Benekos
- Tunnel classification according to adr and dangerous goods transport network modification in Gipuzkoa (Spain) - Iulen Iturrizaga, Jesús Sancho and Javier Borja
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
100 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.