ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 361 — Winter Road Congress
1st quarter 2014 / January
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 361
by Hirofumi OHNISHI
- What's new? Council meeting - Honorary members - Anniversaries - In memoriam - Nominations
- Post seminars of the Association: Mexico - Tanzania - Viet Nam
- Update: Poland, International Congress - Lithuania: PINAVIA - Road junction of a new generation
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association - Japan
- Spotlight on young professionals - Carlo De Sanctis (Italy)
- The Andorra Congress: First glimpse of the technical content - Didier Giloppé
- The effects of climate change on winter service in Germany - Peter Hoffmann, Hermann Österle, Friedrich-Wilhelm Gerstengarbe, Christian Holldorb and Franziska Rumpel
- A benefit-cost approach to level of service standards for winter road maintenance - Max Perchanok, Heather McClintock, Liping Fu, Lalita Thakali and Tina Greenfield Huitt
- Improving the resilience of the United Kingdom's road network to the impact of severe winter weather - Matthew Lugg
- Sapporo winter road management plans - Yasuhiro Takamatsu and Takuji Umezawa
- Materials and technologies for winter road maintenance in Lithuania - Matas BuleviČius, Donatas Čygas, Alfredas LaurinaviČius, Darjusas MuČinis and Audrius Vaitkus
- Traffic ability of heavy vehicles on an incline - Torgeir Vaa and Per Brandli
- Challenges related to winter operations in urban highway tunnels - Alexandre Debs
- Assessment and repair of bridges subjected to de-icing salts - Ulrik Sloth Andersen and Henrik Nielsen
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 6,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.