ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 360 — Road safety: time for action
4th quarter 2013 / October
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 360
by Mike Greenhalgh
- What's new? In memoriam - General Secretariat - Nominations
- Update: Andorra - Korea - Malaysia
- Forum on PIARC National Committees: Slovenia
- Spotlight on young professionals: Guy Mérette (Canada-Quebec)
- Economic assessment of road safety: usefulness and challenges - Wim WIJNEN, Jesús LEAL and Michael GRIFFITH
- Human factors for safer road infrastructure - Sibylle BIRTH
- Preventing serious crashes arising from driver distraction and fatigue - Brendan MARSH, Pierre ANELLI, Uroš BRUMEC, Lise FOURNIER, Keith COTA and Bernhard LAUTNER
- Highway Safety Enhancement Project in China - Tang CHENGCHENG and Zhang JIANJUN
- Improvement of road safety management and conditions in Republika Srpska - Ms Nataša KOSTIĆ, Prof. LIPOVAC, Milija RADOVIĆ and Hans-Joachim VOLLPRACHT
- Niger's road safety challenges - Ali Yero AMADOU
- Pedestrian safety: the R300 freeway road safety improvement project, Cape Town, South Africa - Randall CABLE
- Approach to highway safety improvements in the State of New Hampshire - Keith A. COTA and Michelle MARSHALL
- Road tunnel safety: HGV driver training in France - Marc TESSON and Bertrand PERRIN
- A comprehensive approach for road safety exemplified by the State of Brandenburg 1991-2012 - Steffen WENK and Hans-Joachim VOLLPRACHT
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
104 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editors: Jean-Marc Philippeau and Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.