ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 359 — Road safety
3rd quarter 2013 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 359
by Roy Brannen
- Focus on the International seminars
- Update: Road system investment (Japan) - Seminar in Santiago (Chile) - Workshop in Osaka (Japan)
- Forum for PIARC National Committees: United Kingdom
- Spotlight on young professionals: Chihiro Tsukuda
- Saving millions of lives across the Decade of Action for Road Safety - Dr. Etienne Krug
- Advancing road safety management: the new standard ISO 39001 - Dr Matts-Åke Belin, Helena Höök, Prof. Claes Tingvall and Peter Hartzell
- The Association's Road Safety Manual - Michael S. Griffith, Blair Turner
- Key focus areas in road safety communication campaigns - Randall Cable
- "Road tunnel operations" Technical Committee's contributions to Road Safety - Pierre Schmitz
- Norwegian road safety initiatives - Terje Moe Gustavsen
- How the Hungarian government policy reduced road fatalities to receive the coveted Pin Award - Zoltán SCHVÁB, Kinga TÓTHNÉ TEMESI et Attila BORSOS
- Applying the new road safety paradigm in major road projects - Brendan Marsh
- Safety evaluation of a black spot treatment programme in Flanders - Ellen De Pauw, Stijn Daniels, Tom Brijs, Elke Hermans, Geert Wets
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
104 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editorial Coordinator: Brendan Marsh (Australia)
Editorial Committee: Hector Bonilla (Mexico), Roy Brannen (UK), Lloyd Brown (USA), Elaena Gardner (Australia), Philippe Lemoine (Belgium), Carlo Mariotta (Switzerland), Hirofumi Ohnishi (Japan), Friedrich Zotter (Austria)
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Roberto Arditi and Lorenzo Domenichini (Italy), Keith Cota and Robert Hull (USA), Lise Fournier (Canada-Quebec), Ahmed Kashef (Canada), Gerhard Schuwerk (Switzerland), Justin Ward (UK National Committee), Tomonobu Tanino and Jun Sik Ko (PIARC)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.