ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 357 — Climate change and energy issues
1st quarter 2013 / January
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 357
by Oscar de Buen Richkarday
- What's new: Council meeting in Lucerne - Obituary - Nominations - Welcome
- Update: USIRF - Seminars in Chile and San Salvador
- Forum for PIARC National Committees: AASHTO
- Introductory article - Simon Price
- Global travel growth, estimated future needs for road infrastructure and impacts on energy demands and carbon emissions: an analysis - John Dulac, François Cuenot
- New options for mobility and transport infrastructure in the post-carbon society - Felix Huber, Michael Falk
- Purchase subsidy schemes for electric cars: good value for money for society? - Philippe Crist
- Electric vs Gasoline-powered vehicles: the effects on a nation's economic production and public finances - Fabien Leurent, Elisabeth Windisch
- Norway: the successful establishment of a market for electric vehicles - Tom Erik Nørbech
- Climate changes and investment strategies for existing road networks - Yves Ennesser, Jean-Jacques Fadeuilhe
- Looking at Europe's extreme weather costs for transportation in 2040 - Pekka Leviäkangas
Technical Reports 2012 of the World Road Association: Committees B1, B2, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D1
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in Chief: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editorial Committee: Hector Bonilla (Mexico), Lloyd Brown (US), Takahisa Fukushima (Japan), Elaena Gardner (Australia), Philippe Lemoine (Belgium), Carlo Mariotta (Switzerland), Ian Saunders (US), Hirofumi Ohnishi (Japan), Friedrich Zotter (Austria)
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Flore Vecchi
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Miguel Caso-Florez (AIPCR/PIARC), Lloyd Brown (AAShTO, USA), Justin Ward (Comité national RU/Uk National Committee)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.