ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 332 — New infrasctructures: innovative aspects of financing
4th Quarter 2006 / October
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 332
by Keiichi Inoue
- Focus on coming events
- News: Nominations - The PIARC Beninese National Committee - The virtual library of the PIARC website - Etc.
- Innovative financing mechanisms in road transport infrastructure investment - Colin Stacey
- An overview of PIARC studies on financing road system investments - Sherri Alston
- Risk profiles of different privatisation and PPP models in the road sector - Hans Wilhelm Alfen, Andreas Leupold
- Transport infrastructure charges as a basis for a quasi-market for road infrastructure services - Andreas Kopp
- Public-private partnership in infrastructure development: the role of Asian Development Bank and the case of North Luzon Expressway - Alfredo E. Pascual
- Public and private investment in the road network in the United States - Sherri Alston, Shirley Ybarra
- The Austrian model of network-based motorway financing - Margarete Czerny
- A contractor's perspective on the impact of new contract forms - Michel Démarre
- Bibliography and footnotes of the issue of Routes/Roads
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Franck Charmaison
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Véronique Anselin, Roger Apharel, Kevin Locke (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: Imprimerie Moderne de Bayeux (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 18 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 56 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.