ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 330 — Pavement recycling - Fighting corruption
2nd Quarter 2006 / April
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 330
by Jean-François Corté
- Focus on coming events of PIARC
- News: The new DSG - Paris Congress
- Reports: France - Mexico
- Overall overview of the TREMTI 2005 Symposium - Joseph Abdo, Daniel Puiatti
- Full-depth reclamation of pavement in Quebec - Guy Bergeron
- Use of reclaimed asphalt in road bases of low volume roads - Herald Piber
- The stabilization of unsurfaced roads using bischofite in the Atacama region - Raúl Cornejo Faúndez
- Use of PIARC test tyres for the characterisation of skid resistance - Michel Gothié
- Good governance, institutional integrity and human resources management for road administrations - Tapani Määttä, Odile Grisaud, Vanessa Minard
- Fighting corruption in developing countries - Sanjeet Singh
- Intelligent transport systems (ITS), activities at the European Union level - Willy Maes, Bipin Radia
- Risk management applied to the Fréjus tunnel - Roberto Arditi, Joël Faure, Ugo Jallasse
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Franck Charmaison
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Kevin Riley
Also with the participation of: Véronique Anselin, Roger Apharel (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: Imprimerie Moderne de Bayeux (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 18 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 56 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.