ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 329 — Large Projects and Risk Management
1st Quarter 2006 / January
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 329
by Maria Pia CERCIELLO
- Focus on coming events
- Report: Norway - Canada-Quebec
- The China expressways network Plan - Jianfei ZHANG
- Motorways concessions and tolls in Italy - Dott. Riccardo FORMICA
- Impacts of expressway ring roads: Example of the Nagoya Metropolitan Expressway - Comité national japonais
- Accompanying measures for rehabilitation of the Antwerp ring road - Griet SOMERS, Patrick DEBAERE
- The A86 Motorway: an underground motorway and a new transport system - André BROTO
- For major projects, risk management brings real-world rewards - Rodney BARRY
- Risk management on mega projects - Anders PLOVGAARD
- Quantitative risk estimation of road slope disaster - H. KOHASHI, N. TSUNEOKA, M. TANAKA, H. TAKAHARA, T. HAMADA
- Quantitative risk assessment model for dangerous goods transport through road tunnels - R. HALL, H. KNOFLACHER, P. PONS
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication - Editor in chief: Jean-François Corté
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Amy Hall, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Kevin Riley
CoNet: Pär-Hakan Happel, Catherine Berthod, Guillaume Tessier
Also with the participation of: Amy Hall (conseillère technique AIPCR), Véronique Anselin, Roger Apharel (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: Imprimerie Moderne de Bayeux (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 18 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 56 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.