ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 335 — 2007 Paris Congress - It's coming soon
3rd Quarter 2007 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 335
by Jean-François Corté
- News: Paris 2007 - DIRCAIBEA - Ougadougou - Etc.
- Take advantage of infrastructure technologies and intelligent vehicles to improve road safety - Lárus Ágústsson
- Accident data and traffic safety - Sabine Degener
- Pedestrian safety in Quebec - Lise Fournier, Louise Bonneau
- Safety assessment of goods vehicles traffic - Yoshi Imanishi, Eiichi Taniguchi
- Financing community roads - The Tanzania social action fund experience - Elisifa Kinasha
- Cost benefit analysis using benefice incidence table for a transport policy using pricing - The case of the London road pricing scheme - Hisa Morisugi, Fabien Leurent
- Geotechnical asset management - A case study of practice in the Highways Agency - David Patterson, Mark Rudrum, Catherine Dew
- Corporate social responsibility and the road sector - A PIARC international study - Alexander Walcher, Andy Southern, Klaus Weissmann, Thomas Hofer
Technical Reports of the T.C. 2.2, 3.3, 4.3
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Franck Charmaison
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté
Also with the participation of: Roger Apharel, Pierre Castelino, Toussaint Aguy (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: Imprimerie Moderne de Bayeux (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 18 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 56 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.