ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 333 — Sub-Saharan Africa - Status report following 15 years of institutional reforms
1st Quarter 2007 / January
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 333
by Oscar De Buen Richkarday
- Focus on coming events
- News: The PARIS 2007 Congress - After Madrid - Etc.
- Update: Canada-Quebec - Finland
- Report: Allemagne
- Corporate social responsibility and the road sector: the background - Andy Southern, Alexander Walcher, Hélène Vergereau
- Status report following 15 years of institutional reforms within sub-saharan road administrations - Stanislas Béré
- The situation in Benin - Paul Dassi Hounhoui
- The situation in Burkina-Faso: the transport and tourism sectorial plan - Ousmane Y. Yonli
- The situation in the Republic of Congo - Jean-Mathieu M'Baucaud
- The situation in Niger - Habou Soufiane Magagi
- The situation in Senegal - Bassirou Guissé
- The situation in Chad - Ben Moctar Ahmat Imam
- The situation in Togo - Assoulian K. Tchamsi
- Reforms in financing road maintenance in Tanzania: achievements, challenges and strategies - Joseph Odo Haule
Paris' Place de l'Étoile - Mathieu Flonneau
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Franck Charmaison
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Kevin Riley, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Véronique Anselin, Roger Apharel, Kevin Locke (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: Imprimerie Moderne de Bayeux (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 18 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 56 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.