ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 340 — Road-Vehicle Interaction - Tourist Roads in Norway - Road Tunnels
4th Quarter 2008 / October
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 340
by Colin Jordan
- Update : PIARC technical Committee on Road Tunnels - France - New Zealand
- Winding through the finest Norwegian nature. National Tourist Roads - A major boost to Norway's travel and tourism industry - Jan Andresen
- Road asset management practice - Tim Guilchrist
- The evolution of road/vehicle interaction: expected trends and monitoring techniques - Francesca La Torre, Steve Brown, Lily D. Poulikakos
- Road tunnels: an assessment of fixed fire fighting systems - Art Bendelius
- Best practice for cost-effective road safety infrastructure investments - Michel egger
- Sustainable transport in mega-cities - Yasunori Muromashi, Ted Vincent
Technical reports 2008R11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Franck Charmaison
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Roger Apharel, Michelle Baran (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.