ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 342 — 100 years fo PIARC!
2nd Quarter 2009 / April
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 342
by Tchona Idossou
- What's new? Obituary
- Update: Korea - Greece
- PPP projects in Greece: The case of Attica Tollway - Bill Halkias, Helen Tyrogianni
- The economic advantages of public-private partnerships - Caroline Visser
- Successfully applying PPP for sustainable road systems - Henri Chua, Richard Deslauriers, Koos Smit
- Sense and nonsense about Shared Space - Jürgen Gerlach, Rob Methorst
- Road safety - A new set of PIARC guidelines - Michelle Baran
- Fire detection systems in road tunnel - Z.G. Liu, A. Kashef, G. Lougheed, A. Debs, D.T. Gottuk, K.H. Almand
- Pavement preservation in Canada: Recent developments - David Hein
- Information flow system for winter service - Richard J. Nelson
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Québec)
Director of Publication - Editor in chief: Jean-François Corté
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Véronique Anselin, Roger Apharel, Michelle Baran, Franck Charmaison, Hanitra Rabetaliana (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.