ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 341 — Transport and globalisation - The World Bank's Transport Strategy - Bridges in the United States
1st Quarter 2009 / January
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 341
by Anne-Marie LECLERC
- Focus on PIARC Seminars
- What's new? Council meetings in Marrakech, welcome and nomination
- Update: AFITF, FISITA, ITA, Belgium, France, New Zealand
- Public works concessions for the maintenance and operations of highways in Spain - Ángel J. SÁNCHEZ
- The World Bank group's transport business strategy 2008-2012 - Marc JUHEL
- A congestion avoiding driver assistance system - Florian KRANKE, Holger POPPE
- Leading roads to carbon neutrality - Imed BEN HAMADI
- Bridging the gap - John HORSLEY, Bob CULLEN, Joel McCARROLL
- Transport for a global economy - Jack SHORT
The latest PIARC technical reports online : 2008R15-16-17-18-19-20
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Franck Charmaison
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Couté, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Roger Apharel, Michelle Baran (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.