ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 347 — Road safety - Tolling in Central Europe
3rd Quarter 2010 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 347
by Jeff Paniati
- Focus on PIARC Seminars in 2010 : Costa Rica - India - Bolivia
- What's new?: Nominations - Welcome and farewell - PIARC Network of Correspondents
- Updates: PIARC surveys results - Mexico 2011 - USA - Japan - Slovakia
- Forum for PIARC National Committees: Burkina Faso - India
- 2011-2020 Decade of action for road safety
- They call them coffin roads - Hans-Joachim Vollpracht
- Roads that serve the neediest users, yet all too often kill them in the process - Boubacar Diallo
- Institutional integrity - A survey of current practice in the road sector - Alexander Walcher, Rainer Stempkowski, Marianne Ap falter, Jonathan Spear
- Toll road policies in Central and Eastern European countries - Friedrich Schwarz-Herda, Arpad G. Siposs, Adam Torok
- Maintenance techniques to improve pavement performance - Rodolfo G. Téllez
The pre-history of the Interstate Highway Program - Bruce E. Seely
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication - Editor in chief: Jean-François Corté
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Jean-Marc Philippeau, Mozelle Morrison, Johanne Solheim, Masaki Tsubouchi (AIPCR-PIARC), Philippe Lemoine, Hulej Milan, Michaël Thoryn
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.