ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 346 — Quebec 2010 - Human resource management - Rural roads
2nd Quarter 2010 / April
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 346
by Jean-François Corté
- What's new?: Nominations - Welcome and farewell - ExCo Quebec
- Updates: Andorra 2014 - Mexico 2011 - Terminology
- Forum for PIARC National Committees: Belgium
- XIIIth International Winter Road Congress: First time in America! - The Quebec 2010 Office
- XIIIth International Winter Road Congress - GENERAL REPORT - PIARC Technical Committee B5
- Summary paper on the PIARC International Seminar entitled: "Human resources management: governance and public procurement", Bamako (Mali) - Jean-François Corté
- Human resource management within the public sector: a coveted field and hotbed of corruption - Konimba Sidibé
- Oversight and evolution of road maintenance funds: moving towards the second generation - Mory Kanté
- Providing connectivity to rural India - Prabha Kant Katare
- Microenterprise-based routine maintenance - The Latin American approach - Serge Cartier Van Dissel
- How does social acceptance of risks and their perception influence risk management on road operations? - Ioannis Benekos, Panagis Toniolos
The road question in the French Armies during the operations of the 1914-1919 War - Paul Le Gavrian
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication - Editor in chief: Jean-François Corté
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Roger Apharel, Mozelle Morrison, Johanne Solheim
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.