ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 328 — Special issue - Intelligent Transport Systems
4th Quarter 2005 / October
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 328
by Claude Van Rooten
- Update : AGEPAR, Norway
- Reports : China, USA
- PIARC Road Network Operations Handbook - Ralph Jones
- Traffic management in Wales - Robert Cone
- Intelligent transport systems make progress around the Developing World - John Miles, Janet Walker
- Understanding each other in Intelligent Transport Systems: an introduction to ITS terminology - Martial Chevreuil
- e-Transport: smart solutions for new world economies - Alex Van Niekerk
- ITS have entered the Second Stage in Japan - Dr Harutoshi Yamada
- The development of a national road traffic information policy in France - Marie-Thérèse Goux
- System for measuring speed on road sections - Jesus Diez de Ulzurrun
Technical Committee Reports: C9 - C11 - C14
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Publications Advisor: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Frédérique Galli
Translations: Marie Pastol, Kevin Riley, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Aingeal Flanagan
Correspondents Network: Pär-Hakan Appel, Tchona Idossou
Printing, diffusion: IMB Groupe Corlet (France)
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.