ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 327 — Road pricing - PPP in Spain - Logistical Platforms - Terminology
3rd Quarter 2005 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 327
by Jean-François Corté
- Update : NVF, CEDR, Tchad
- Reports : Australie, Chili et Japon
- Road pricing, financing, regulation and equity: a summary of the PIARC Seminar in Cancun, Mexico - Fabien Leurent, Vanessa Minard, Émilie Mange
- Public Private Partnership Road Contracts in Spain. A new Focus? - Gerardo Gavilanes
- Emerging problems, potential answers offered by logistical platforms - Wanda Debauche
- On-line consultation of multiligual technical dictionnaries of road terms - Patrice Retour
- A journey to the Land of covered bridges - Jean Lefrançois
- Recent applications of HDM-4 on a wide variety of roads networks and environments
Technical Committee Reports: C5 - C6 - C18
Note to the authors
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Publications Advisor: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Frédérique Galli
Translations: Marie Pastol, Isabelle Chemin, Aingeal Flanagan
Correspondents Network: Murray Kidnie, Hajime Ikeda
Printing, diffusion: IMB Groupe Corlet (France)
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.