ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 325 — Happy New Year with new President, Executive Committee and magazine outline
1st Quarter 2005 / January
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 325
by Colin Jordan
- Update : France, Sub-Saharian Africa
- JF. Corté about the new R/R and the correspondents network
- Paris 2007: H. Peigné / P. Parisé, the crossed interview
- Reports : Australia, Belgium, Mexico, Quebec, Switzerland
- ERUS: European road user survey - Paul Van Der Kroon
- Creation of an agency for transport infrastructure funding in France - Patrick Gandil
- A dynamic traffic model for the economic analysis of the congestion - Fabien Leurent
- Road safety and automatic enforcement in France: results and outlook - Jacques Nouvier, Annie Canel.
- Evaluating environmental managment - Anders Jansson
- The Crni Kal viaduct - Marjan Pipenbaher
- Open debate in Montpellier: Autria, Congo, USA, Australia
- STI Handbook by John Miles
- Technical Committee Reports: C1 - C11 - C12 - C15
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Gilbert Batac
Publications Advisor: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol, Kevin Riley
Correspondents Network: Alejandra Gutierrez-Soria, Catherine Berthod, Guillaume Tessier, Philippe Lemoine, Murray Kidnie
Printing, diffusion: IMB Groupe Corlet (France)
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.