ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 351 — Special issue - Intelligent Transport Systems
3rd Quarter 2011 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 351
by Fausto Barajas Cummings
- What's new? Executive Committee in Perth - Nominations
- Mexico Congress
- Update : Japon et Portugal
Forum for PIARC national committees
Spotlight on young professionals
Chris Pangilinan (US)
- Introduction: intelligent transport systems, myth vs. reality? - Martial Chevreuil
- Traffic management to support sustainable road mobility: ITS harmonization in Europe in the frame of Easyway project - Philippe Lemoine
- Traffic Scotland information service - A world leader in public traveller information provision - Peter Cullen et Graeme Scott
- The "e-Call" system implemented at the European level in 2010: standardization, regulation and interoperability challenges - Jean Seng
- The trial and implementation of intelligent speed adaptationin New South Wales - John P. Wall
- The role of ITS in accompanying new types of mobility - Yannick Denis
- An open system architecture model for electronic payments: a new paradigm for road pricing? - Jack Opiola
- Infrastructure-vehicle dialogue - T. Russell Shields
- V2V - Smarter cars, smarter roads, smarter future - Robert Maenz, Tobias Schendzielorz et Fritz Busch
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editors for this special issue: Martial Chevreuil and Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editorial Committee: Hector Bonilla (Mexico), Lloyd Brown (USA), Masakazu Tona (Japan), Leanne Grant (Australia), Philippe Lemoine (Belgium)
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Claire Murdoch, Carolina Theolin-Palmell, Byong-jin Lee, Yasuyuki Matsumoto, Miguel Caso-Florez (aipcr/piarc)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.