ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 355 — Science and Roads, the next generation of roads
3rd Quarter 2012 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 355
by Jean-François Corté
- Focus: Andorra 2014 - Seminars in Chile and El Salvador
- Update : Japan, Austria and Iceland
Forum for PIARC national committees
Argentina - AAC
Spotlight on young professionals
Emile Du Preez (South Africa)
- The Next Generation of Roads in France and in Germany - Josef Kunz, Christophe Saintillan
- Contributions from the field of aerodynamics to the design of very large bridges - Christian Cremona
- Advances in bituminous binder characterization - The way forward to better engineered binders - Fred Turner, Jean-Pascal Planche
- Nanotechnology solutions for road infrastructure - Damián Amaya
- Corrosion-induced degradation of reinforced concrete structures: from understanding the phenomena to monitoring the structures
- "stadtmitte am fluss" - Saarbruecken moves back to its river - Mathias Kurz, Christian Schreiner
- Quebec gives its full support to cycling! - Jean-François Pronovost
- Cyclist and pedestrian Mobility in France - Daniel Lemoine
Relief works as a means of building highways in Finland, 1948—1971 - Marko Nenonen
Technical Reports 2012 - Committees A1, A3, B2
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in Chief: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editorial Committee: Hector Bonilla (Mexico), Lloyd Brown (USA), Masakazu Tona (Japan), Leanne Grant (Australia), Philippe Lemoine (Belgium)
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Flore Vecchi
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Miguel Caso-Florez , Yasuyuki Matsumoto , Seppo Toivonen (aipcr/piarc)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.